TRAIN TO START YOUR OWN ART EDUCATION BUSINESS (5-12YEARS)
Use your passion for painting to start a business teaching recreational art to children.
Become an Artrepreneur - work for yourself only, not an expensive franchise!
Join our unique 2 day training course that enables you to start your career or business.
We have trained many teachers and taught hundreds of students since 2001 both in Hong Kong & Malaysia.
Based on our experience we bring you this unique training course so you can skill up and then step out to get paid to do what you love: teach children painting!
Many people do not want the hassle of running a studio with all the overheads. Be mobile & nimble and kickstart your business that generates an income while you empower children to be creative.
In this digital age parents are looking for their children to do something that does not involve a device! Why not Painting and Art taught by YOU!?
During our 2 full days of training you will be equipped with the best practices that we have been successfully employing for the past 17 years.
"The Studio at KL is one of the best art studios for children" Time Out Magazine
What Does Train To Teach Art Cover?
- Art Skills: Colours, Blending, Sketching, Layering & much more
- Your Curriculum : A number of projects outlined step by step for you to follow & teach.
- How to design your own activities that are educationally robust
- Facebook Marketing and how to get students
- Why art & painting is ideal for young children
- How painting can help children's emotional development
- What materials to buy and how to use them
- Certificate of Completion issued at the end
- Be trained by our Founder & Senior Artist Jennifer Tan
2 Day Workshop Singapore
Sat July 14th & Sun July 15th, 9am - 5pm.
The Luxe Art Museum
6 Handy Road #02-01 Singapore 229234
All art materials included.
Lunch & free flow coffee/tea provided.
Jennifer Tan is the founder of The Studio at KL and Hong Kong and a professional artist.
A very popular teacher among both children and adults her vision since 2001 is to encourage and equip others to paint. She is highly regarded as a very energetic teacher with an infectious style .
Jennifer has taught hundreds of children over the years and has also nurtured, mentored and trained many parents & teachers.
Check out the websites
Enriching Children Through Painting
Gladis Araujo, Mexico
Emely Tan, Penang, Malaysia
Susi Lopez, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lai Jia Hui, Penang, Malaysia
New products are coming soon!